Live eLearning powered by Brainfuse!
> Experience live, personalized eLearning using a collaborative virtual classroom to access expert tutors.
Brainfuse eLearning features:
>> Get live, on-demand tutoring, test prep, and writing assistance in a variety of college
>> Powerful self-assessment and online learning tools featuring the Brainfuse Test
Center and Flashbulb™.
>> Form study groups, hold virtual office hours, work on class projects, and share
knowledge with peers and instructors using the Meet™ and the Brainwave™.
*Other personalized eLearning tools include unlimited My Session Replays, On Demand Message Center, My Brainwaves, Calendar and more!
Brainfuse subject offerings include: College Writing, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Statistics, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
>> Follow the steps below to access Brainfuse:
STEP 1. LOGIN
· Go to the T-BirdWeb Portal.
· Enter your NMJC username and password.
· Click on the Brainfuse app
· The first time you access Brainfuse, click the Login button at the top right of the window.
· Click Sign up at the bottom of the login window.
· Use your NMJC username and password in the information blocks and follow the prompts.
STEP 2. GET HELP
· Click the Login button at the top right of the window and login.
· Click on Live Help and select the topic and subject.
· For asynchronous help, click on the Writing Lab or the 24/7 Center.
*Submit your writing through the Writing Lab and receive feedback from a tutor usually within 24 hours.
*Submit a question through the 24/7 Center and receive feedback from a tutor usually within 24 hours.
Student Brainfuse Guide
STEP 3. Problems?
· Email Customer Support at email@example.com or call 1-866-BRAINFUSE (272-4638).
BRAINFUSE SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
· Windows 2000, XP, ME, Vista, Windows 7
· Pentium 90 processor or above
· 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
· Active Internet Connection
· Screen Resolution of 800 x 600 or Above
· Java Version 5 or Above